Process and issue Certificates of Insurance for the Commercial Lines Department in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by the Director of Client Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer all aspects of Certificates:
- Process and issue Certificates of Insurance daily pre-mailed, faxed and phoned requests that accurately reflect coverages and policy terms.
- Prepare annual renewals of certificates on a monthly basis.
- Review and research client policies to determine proper limits, overages and deductibles
- Copy and distribute/mail documents when requested.
- Enter applications into LightPaper system.
- Produce Word and Excel documents and spreadsheets to maintain records.
- Provide excellent customer service by keeping daily contact with clients, Client Managers, Client Executives, and insurance companies.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
- Successful work history to include 1 year experience in a professional office setting performing duties which required a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word and Excel) with the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to work in a supporting role with a variety of associates.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Click HERE for PDF version.