Building a successful insurance program begins with a strong foundation.
Our Construction Practice is comprised of insurance experts whose sole focus is building custom tailored risk management and employee benefit programs. With the superior market clout that comes from 100 years in business, we’re able to provide advisory services for a diverse client base that embraces contractors, engineers, lenders, property managers and property developers.
Our Construction Practice has a depth of experience specific to your industry, including:
- Loss control
- Risk services
- Manuscripted policy wording for your industry
- Contract review and compliance
- Claim management and analysis
- Safety program review, development and implementation
- Prevailing wage expertise
- Financial review, analysis and increase in surety credit
- Bid Analysis
- Employee Benefit Programs
Who We Represent
- Real Estate Owners and Developers
- General Contractors
- Trade Contractors
- Architects & Engineers
- Members of California Professional Association of Specialty Contractors (CALPASC)
Loss Control Services to Reduce Costs
Our loss control advisory group works with companies to reduce loss and experience modifications and ultimately reduce premiums. By implementing our safety training programs, we routinely deliver results in claim reduction and experience modifications for our clients.
Contact us for a complimentary assessment.