Digital Marketing Strategist
Under the supervision of the Corporate Communications Director, leads website, marketing automation, social media, video and general digital media strategy. Responsibilities include leveraging online platforms to support brand building, lead generation, and client retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage website updates and maintenance for all internal and external websites
- Using an online content management system, audits and updates website content
- Collaborates effectively with subject matter experts and regional and national peers to strategize and develop content, and to drive online traffic
- Reviews site analytics and provides suggestions for website optimization
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies to support sales and client retention through marketing automation platform, Pardot
- Works with sales teams and regional and national colleagues to create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Build and execute campaigns into Pardot/Salesforce including loading creative, journey mapping/flow, tagging, and tracking engagement
- Manages contact database and distribution of regional email marketing campaigns
- Analyzes delivery statistics for click-through, visits and usage amounts to provide monthly reports
- Trains and advises Producers on strategy and
- Partner collaboratively with leadership, sales, and communication teams to develop creative assets and deliverables
- Manage social media presence
- Creates social media strategy to support sales objectives and overall marketing goals
- Manages and creates content for social media posts, including developing and executing annual content calendar based on industry news, events, holidays and observances and important industry dates/deadlines
- Updates, listens, responds and develops best practices for social media platforms - primarily Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Glassdoor and Yelp
- Researches and analyzes new digital and social media trends to monitor the online competitive landscape
- Leads colleague training sessions to help build personal brands, increase engagement and generate sales leads
- Manage LinkedIn Sales Navigator program and monitors Producer engagement
- Manage corporate blog
- Creates and maintains the blog calendar and publishes content on a regular basis
- Analyzes acquisition/engagement and optimizes content and messaging to maximize readership and shares
- Lead video implementation strategy
- Manages and researches best practices related to video integration and promotion
- Leads internal training on using and sharing videos
- Provide marketing support as needed to the Communications team
- Assists the communications team in the production of marketing collateral and presentations
- Responds to vendor solicitation calls and correspondence
- Other projects as needed (writing, creative, events, etc.)
Education and/or Experience
Successful candidate will be an outgoing, creative, detail-oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
This position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal associates and has high levels of contact with external vendors and clients. The Communications Associate must be positive and approachable, and work effectively with diverse personalities. In addition, the following is required:
- Must have the verbal, written, quantitative and interpersonal skills normally acquired through the pursuit of or completion of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications.
- Minimum of 1 year of campaign management experience using cloud technology (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot), Pardot preferred
- 1 -2 years Salesforce experience preferred, especially within Community Cloud
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in the use of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (Outlook, Word PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with html, website content management systems, email marketing platforms and social media platforms required.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- This position requires the ability to stoop and bend regularly, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- 15% - 30% travel may be required. Travel consists of 1 – 2 overnight trips per year covering areas both in and out of state.
Extended work required on occasion due to special events and attendance and participation at networking, training, and industry functions that begin well before the workday, and may extend well into the evening.
Click HERE for PDF version.