Health & Productivity Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Director of Client Services, this position assists with the development of MMA’s Health Management Practice. The position is a main point of contact and support for internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide internal and external client support as delegated.
- Assist with printing, binding and organizing materials for the department including ordering books and other resources to provide to clients
- Coordinate and attend client Health Fairs as requested by team members.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings ensuring space, layout, audio/visual equipment requirements are available during meetings as well as catering, as needed.
- Work with internal departments as necessary – IT, Accounting, Operations, etc.
- Act as a resource for wellness team in administration functions.
- Under supervision, manage wellness initiatives making recommendations for assigned clients.
- Be a resource for Client Service teams in supporting wellness program implementation.
- Coordinate wellness plans through communications to senior level client management, Client Service team and Client Sales Executive.
- Support onboarding of Clients into Monthly Well-being Challenges, including facilitating meetings, providing client training, updating collateral, and distributing monthly reports.
- Coordinate and schedule client meetings as directed.
- Provide internal support for Total Health.
- Post and update wellness related media as directed.
- Distribute monthly newsletters to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Vendor Relations.
- Keep vendor spreadsheet current as needed.
- Support client with vendor relations as directed.
- Keep informed of wellness trends by researching related articles and communications.
Education and/or Experience
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions. As well, this position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal associates, clients, and has high levels of contact with external vendors.
The following is required:
- Displays an interest in wellness and employer related wellness programs.
- Preferred work history to include 1 year of experience directly related to job responsibilities specified above.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License & have reliable transportation.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- 20% travel may be required. Travel consists of occasional overnight trips covering areas both in and out of state. Additional time, as required, to visiting clients within the San Diego County.
- Extended work hours (10 – 12 hrs/day) required on occasion due to attendance and participation at client and industry functions that begin well before the workday, and may extend well into the evening.
Click HERE for PDF version.